Monday 8 November 2010

CASE 159 - Who controls the world...?



Who controls the world...? - from 10 different points of view

Below are 11 different points of view on who controls the world we live in, its important for me to note that I believe the Jesuits, but this is in no way me trying to force people into my belief or sway people. I have known it is the Jesuits for years now, but in the last few months or so it has come of GREAT importance that it "doesn't" matter who controls the earth, what matters is our freedom, love and support for each other and to rid of any evil in the world, but you also have to think about following the wrong path to try to stop the elite and its also come to my attention from documentaries such as kymatica and various others that these elitists in control are only in control due to our false ego and the fact that we let people like this rule our earth and if when we do find out, certain people try to ignor it and forget it ever existed because their lives are too comfy to unbalance the scales.

(Click on image to enlarge)

The jesuits - by me, The author



The Jesuits for Satan by Alberto Rivera



Committee 300 - by John Coleman



Illuminati - by unknown



Jesuits - by Craig Oxley



The reptilian agenda headed by the queen of Britain theory - by unknown



The illuminatic bloodlines headed by the rothschilds - by unknown



The queen of great Britain - by unknown



The jesuit and zionist coalition - by unknown



Satan - by unknown



Lucifer through freemasonry - by unknown



"it "doesn't" matter who controls the earth, what matters is our freedom, love and support for each other and to rid of any evil in the world"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for all ur effort
u done great job

Anonymous said...

Thank You.

Obviously, this damned jailhouse = world, is fully controlled by its Creator; wile the prince tricks his followers to think its him...

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence..."